In a Galaxy far far away,
there came to be...
WAYS OF THE FORCE
As with any MUSH you may encounter, there are rules of conduct that
should be followed. The Admin of this MUSH ask that you adhere to them completely
to make for a more fun Role Play atmosphere for everyone.
- Everyone MUST abide by the MUSH etiquette guidelines outlined in
NEWS GAME ETIQUETTE. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary
- Absolutely NO obscenities or profanity are allowed on this MUSH. If
you feel the need to curse In Character, it is HIGHLY encouraged that
you please make it thematic. For example in place of curse words use
something like 'Sith Spawn', or 'Bantha fodder'.
- Each IC character must be at a minimum age of 18 though real life
players under 18 are permitted to play. There will be absolutely NO
scenes involving violent or sexual acts against children RPed on this
MUSH period. It simply will not be tolerated. Punishment will be
extremely harsh if caught.
- Sexually explicit/adult-only material is forbidden in public areas.
- Absolutely NO harassment is allowed on this mush period. All OOC
dealings between players MUST be as courteous and polite as possible.
This includes channels, by page, OOC talk, etc. Anyone caught harassing
another player is subject to banishment from this MUSH as well as being
reported to your ISP service for the behavior.
- Spoofing of other PCs, NPCs, or NPC-organizations (such as the
police) is not allowed. You may only play your own character and
puppets or emitted NPCs that YOU have created.
- Excessive spamming is not permitted and will be considered a form
- Players may not engage in any activity, which is designed to
break/damage or otherwise impair the code, server or the host machine.
- Intentional cheating or exploiting of loopholes within the systems of
this MUSH, such as XP accumulation or abuse of the banking functions,
will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing so will suffer reduction of
XP's and disciplinary actions appropriate to such an act.
- You are responsible for all actions taken by your login character.
Keep your password secure. Do not let others use your character to
- If an unintentional mistake was made during Character Generation, a
player may have only ONE regeneration where his character's Char-Gen
information is wiped clean and may go through Character Generation
again. If a mistake is made again, then the player will have to live
with the mistake. This policy is only applicable in the chargen
- No 'well known' book or movie character names will be allowed. Each
player is given the chance to become a unique Feature Character in
and of themselves through their exceptional ability to Role Play.
- No Player Unions will be recognized or allowed on this MUSH. Admin
hold the right to make final say on all MUSH issues.
- Should a player wish to advertise another MUSH, they may do so only
within their +finger info. We ask that no bbposts advertisements be
made, nor any &doing; or @doing messages be used for advertising
another MUSH at this time.
- Should a player not log his/her character in for longer than 45 days
without a &vacation; me= flag on themselves, the characters are
subject to being idlenuked.
- If a player decides to kill off their applied for character
for unjustified reasons, or a normal kills themselves off
needlessly, they must wait for a period of 30 days before
they can apply for a new character. It is highly recommended
that the player have an alt character to RP with during this
wait period before they kill off their character. This policy
does not apply to Normals who need to get rid of an alt for an
Apped for character (should they be approved). It does not
apply to a Normal if it's used as a Plot Device or as consequences
for IC actions. It does not apply to Leadership or FUs if it is a
Major Plot Device effecting a large MUSH-wide TP. For instance if
Sato gets killed, that wouldn't be just a little plot device it
would have MUSH-Wide repercussions. All cases are subject to review
by the admin and admin holds the right to enforce the policy for
non-applicable cases, and can make exceptions for applicable cases.
If an unfortunate situation occurs and is reported to the MUSH Admin,
the Admin of this MUSH holds the right to investigate with any means